As citizens of our world we are again being reminded of how deeply interconnected we really are. Equally, we are reminded of the critical role so many play in helping all of us understand that our global community is better when we expand rather than restrict our understanding of our fellow citizens.
As we respond to the medical and economic challenges of today, we must also ensure that our world will be an even better place for everyone based on lessons we are learning and actions we are taking. My compliments for your actions that help achieve this goal.
An EducatorsAbroad Perspective - consistent with our thirty-three years of service:
- We are hopeful that a level of normalcy will return to the education sector in coming months.
- EA colleagues are continuing, without interruption, to provide school based educator professional development for pre and in-service educators around the world by adapting our services to the needs and interests of each participant and the educational context in which they work by providing:
- Pre and in-service school experiences in other cultural settings.
- Employed teachers opportunity to attain professional teaching qualifications.
- Recognition for abilities as classroom teaching assistants and school mentors.
Close this note to select the EA option(s) of interest to you. There you will find all details for your consideration.
We wish you and yours good health and wellbeing,
Dr. Craig Kissock, Director